Sunday, January 10, 2010

spontaneity

I've been itching to take my camera out again lately.

This afternoon I happened to look out the window just as the sun was about to set, and it was breathtaking, especially with "everything else" covered in snow. So...Mom and I were out the door in like 2 minutes and off to freeze ourselves for the sake of a few photos (well, Mom brought the Sudoku from the Sunday paper to do in the car while I went down to freeze myself for the sake of a few photos *smile*).




My mom is so brilliant that the Sudoku was finished with great speed, and she came to accompany me for a few minutes. And then we both ran back to the car.

(It was also quite windy.)
Baird Point brings back tons of memories...from the time we first moved here till now...but I don't think I'd ever been there during the winter before this. The frozen lake was kind of weird.

Even with the gloves, my hands were so cold that they hurt and I almost couldn't drive back. But it was nice to get a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment